Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Abondonment issues

No, my dear blog, I have not abandoned you.  I forgot to pay my internet bill so the service have been cut off.  Hopefully, I will have service again tonight.

Also, After two months of take photos of the food I have eater, I realized that the cycle has ended because I beginning to eat at the same place and the same thing.  Oh, this doesn't mean that this blog will end, it will just have to evolve into something else.

Also, for the past month, I have been obsess with my semi-new Nikon camera.  I have this bad habit of buying an expensive item, whether it be designer garb or an expensive toy like my Nikon camera- and put it away "until the time comes" or "the occasion" to debut it to the world.  Well,I over that because the "time has come " to take the Nikon and use it.  So, at the moment, I <3 my Nikon.

With the obsession, I have started another new project: 365 days of . . . As you can see, you gained a sibling my dear.  Check it out: http://3sixty5daysof.blogspot.com/

WooHoo.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment