Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happiness is . . .

Today is a good day even though it didn't start out that way.  Today is an easy day because I didn't go to the gym this morning - it was moving day for my PT.  I even did a good deed for the day, I donated some old clothes.

I went to the other market, armed with my camera but didn't find any inspiration there.  Instead for two movies that I been wanting to watch.

Then in the afternoon I found a great directory that listed daily photos of different cities.  Nevertheless, I went crazy and subscribed to a whole bunch of them for inspiration.  But it didn't cure my wanderlust.  When people ask my what is my motivation to work - I would say travel.  I want to travel!

Since I wasn't fulfilled by my lunch hour, I decided to forego my yoga hour and went to Central World instead.  And there I found so much inspiration that I spent about 90 mins walking the mall taking tons of photos.  Gotta go back and take some more but during the day.

I was so happy that I treated myself to some good food.  Since last week was vegetarian week, so I treated myself to sashimi and takioki.  Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment