Sunday, August 22, 2010

A very busy day

Planned a full day for myself, right after it stopped drizzling. Starting with breakfast at my favorite place - the M Bakery and Coffee.  It's one of the few places where I can get breakfast all day.


And as I mentioned, I had their breakfast set.  Scrambled eggs, ham, sausage and toast and, coffee, of course.



Then I went to Lotus Superstore.  First I went to the bank to pay my mortgage but when I got to the counter, I realized that I forgot my statement.  Okay, the bank found my records and I got to pay this month.  Then I went to pay my phone bill.  Since I start taking pictures of what I am eating, I been carrying my camera around.  Wanting to streamline, I decided  switch over to my old cell phone so I got myself a pre-paid number.  Besides, they were giving the number away.  Frankly, since I got my free number for the other phone, I kinda regret doing so.  Nobody seem to mind that I been that picture with my camera.  In the same Superstore Mall, I got my hair cut.  Yeah, it's one of those superstore.   After that I went  shopping to buy stuff for the home, including some Chive cakes (ขนมกุยช่าย) for the day.

The two very common Chive cakes (square and dumplings) can be steamed of fried.  These are steamed.
 The chives cakes were eaten with soy sauce sauce.  If you want a good recipe, check out www.anyrecipe.net.  This good website, with photos, for Asian recipes.

Since I had a long snack time with the chive cakes, I had Kaeng Chued Mara (แกงจืดมะระ).  Recipe another time.



No comments:

Post a Comment