Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's raining

Yesterday, I had a very busy day which is in contrast with today.  I woke up contemplating the rain.  Didn't get out of the apartment much, except for lunch.  Also, I 'd been deliberating on how  I am going to proceed with his new project that I have taken on.  So here it is.

Breakfast: A cup of coffee.

I was so busy puttering around the apartment that lunch crept up on me.  I had planned to go to yoga at 2.30 PM so I had to make a quick lunch.
Lunch was a bowl of ramen with ham and egg.  Sound disgusting but it was good.  I found whole wheat instant ramen that I wanted to try.  Ramen and condiments into a bowl, together with the ham bits.  Then pour in the hot water to cover the noodles and add in the egg.  Cover the bowl for about 3 minutes or and voila - lunch.

Frankly, a bowl of ramen is reman whether its plain or whole wheat. Ramen is one of the three quick meals I have at home.  The quick meals are:
  • Au Bon Pain Take Home Salads- I buy at least three weekly and my favorite is the Chef Salad.
  • Baked Beans in the can.  Just open can and end.  
  • Ramen - instant noodles - need I say more.
After lunch, I went hot yoga. So about 90 minutes I got sweaty and bendy.  Oh , how I enjoyed tremendously.  About an hour after the class, while walking around in a mall, I got really hungry.  I stop by a Japanese place and order Bara Chirashi, which is a bowl of rice top with bits of various raw fish and squid.  Yum. 

 Mini Bara Chirashi @ Fumi, Paragon.350 THB

Since I had a fairly early dinner (no substance for breakfast) I had a bag of Pop Secret popcorn for a snack.
Today's  calories consumed: 1082 kcal.

No comments:

Post a Comment